Art Williams - Do It - allotment 1 of 2

เขียนโดย edwoe | 18:24

Speech delivered to the National Religious Broadcasters convention in 1987. I was in Primerica (the former ALWilliams company) selling term life insurance and mutual funds for 18 months and I got my guts cut out. I made $500 full-time in that year and a half. But I never quit. And somewhere along the way I had a revelation: my number one job in Primerica is to become just like my coach, Art Williams. If I became just like him, and did what he did, I would have what he had. I knew as a coach what he wanted most was for his people to do exactly what he says, so I wrote him a letter, telling me what I was going through, but what he was teaching me and how I understood the difference between winning and losing, and what my plans were for the future. Now Art, who is a billionaire, never met me, has a great family, great relationships, hundreds of close teammates around the world, and had just had heart surgery and was living on borrowed time, cared enough about a loser like me a thousand miles away in another country to write me a letter. Art Williams cared about me, my dreams, my goals, my hurts, and my passions. He captured my heart, and it changed my whole life. He made me feel like a stud, and he made me feel like I can win. I left Primerica because I got called to the ministry, and after a few years of learning and preparing, I am ready now to step out in faith and persue my biggest dream in life. I still work hard every day to become like my coach, I will never forget ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi_zErADO8k&hl=en

Visit : Nuvi 1390T GPS 22 inch LCD TV

0 ความคิดเห็น